Rebecca & Britton
Becca and Britt were married on a beautiful Spring day in Tallahassee, Florida at Goodwood Museum and Gardens. The Wynns are such kind hearted people and it was so sweet getting to be a part of their big day!
Rebecca & Britton
Rebecca and William Britton Wynn are official! The Wynns had an early Summer wedding on a gorgeous sunny day at Goodwood Museum & Gardens in Tallahassee, Florida. Their big day was full of so much love from their family, friends, and of course, each other! Britt and Becca are such sweet and cairng people and it is so great to see such amazing people come together in marriage. It was an honor working with this family again (I filmed her sister Rachel's wedding last March in 2017) and I'm sending a huge congrats to them!
Through long distance and everything in life, Becca and Britt have always been there to support one another. They are an incredible match and I am so happy for the newlywed Wynns!
To take a look into their wedding day, watch their wedding highlight film here and be sure to view in 1080p HD for best quality! 🎥
Did you miss their wedding sneak peek trailer or ya just want to watch it again? Check it out below!
Rebecca & Britton // Wedding Sneak Peek Trailer
And for fun, here's an iPhone of me and Becca as well as one of me filming during the couple's wedding portrait time!
- Videographer: Kemari Lyn Films
- Photographer: Captured by Colson
- Planner: Papaya Wedding Planning
- Venue: Goodwood Museum and Gardens
- Florist: Missy Gunnels Flowers
- DJ: Amplify Entertainment
- Hair: Hair by Kaitlin Davidson
- Makeup: Courtney Larkin
- Catering: Catering Capers
- Cake: The Cake Shop Bakery
- Rentals: Terri Smith Details
- Invites: Minted
- Bridal Gown: Vocelles; The Bridal Shoppe