— FAQ: More info


Q: What is your goal for my wedding films?
A:
We want to provide you with wedding films that you will want to re-watch over and over again. We look for those natural, intimate, and sincere moments. Our focus as a videographer is your story. The story that brought you two to this incredible day. We want to get to know you and we want the wedding films to reflect you as a couple. We make a point to capture the footage in an authentic and non-obtrusive way. Investing in quality wedding films will allow you to continuously experience the beautiful love and excitement of your big day. The films and your pictures are all you have left when the day has ended. It is extremely special to be able to share your wedding videos with those that could not attend, such as distant relatives, your future kids, and future grandchildren. These people will be able to hear your vows, speeches, see your dances, and feel the true emotion and love of that wonderful day thanks to wedding films. 


Q: Do you travel for weddings and do destination weddings?
A:
 Absolutely, YES! We love adventuring and adventurers! We would be happy to travel to any destination worldwide to capture your wedding. We are based in and typically serve Central Florida, and more specifically Tampa, Orlando, and surrounding cities. If your wedding is outside of these cities or their surrounding areas, we will account for and work travel into the investment guide when you inquire. We have our passports ready, so no place is too far and we would love to travel to capture your big day!


Q: How many weddings do you take a year?
A:
 We believe in quality over quantity. We only take on a limited number of 20 weddings per year in order to ensure that we are spending a good amount of intentional time and focus on each individual film. Every couple is important to us and we want to produce beautiful and story driven films so you can re-live your day for years to come! 


Q: Do you have insurance?
A: 
Most definitely! We are insured and can provide a copy of our certificate of liability insurance upon request.


Q: What are highlight films?
A:
 Highlight Films are our main wedding films that you'll re-watch and re-share constantly! Our Highlight Films include highlights and snippets of the big day from getting ready, ceremony, reception moments all edited into a cinematic and story driven short film. To view some of our wedding highlight and sneak peek films, click here! We also offer sneak peek trailers, full ceremony films, full toasts films, full formal dances films, complete open reception dancing films, engagement films, and rehearsal dinner coverage. For more information, please fill out the contact form and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.


Q: How long will it be until I receive my wedding film(s)?
A:
The Sneak Peek Trailer is completed and posted to social media 1-2 weeks after the wedding date. The Wedding Highlight Film, Full Ceremony Film, and any other wedding films you invested in are all delivered together between 10-12 weeks after the wedding date. Our Save the Date Engagement Films are delivered digitally and to social media between 3-4 weeks after filming.


Q: Why do the films take weeks to be completed and delivered?
A:
There is a long process to completing your films. I spend about 120-150 hours editing each wedding. After the actual filming of the wedding, I offload and back up all of our media. Then I look through everything, filing and adjusting content as I go along. Next, I search for music, build a rough cut of the film, refine and complete the edit, adjust audio, color correct, re-watch the films and make sure everything's good, then export, and upload the films to the different platforms for delivery. The editing process takes quite a bit of time, and I {Kemari} personally hand edit and craft these special films for you. I want to make sure that each and every film is treated with the utmost care!


Q: Do you provide raw footage?
A:
 There is still so much to be done after the wedding, so we do not provide our clients with raw footage. This is similar to asking an artist to deliver a painting when all they have done is prepared the canvas. The raw footage is not a final or polished product. We believe it is best for our couples to enjoy their finished films and not just clips. You can rest assured that your special moments will be displayed in your final films. On top of the Sneak Peek Trailer, Highlight Film, and Full Length Ceremony Film (included in our collections), we also offer a Full Length Toasts Film, a Full Length Formal Dances Film, and an Open Reception Dancing Film for some additional goodies to remember the day by! 


Q: How do you deliver the wedding films?
A: 
We deliver our wedding films 100% digitally. Our final delivery method for your films is through a trusted online technology format with an interactive menu. It's essentially a DVD experience without the physical DVD itself. Digital delivery is privately accessible and shareable online. Here you can view your films online on computers and mobile devices, add the film file(s) to a free user account, share with others, and/or download your own copies all with this beautiful interactive menu. We don't offer DVD's, Blu-Rays, or USB's because these physical formats deteriorate over time, can be faulty, may get lost, and also these formats are simply fading away as technology advances. Also, digital delivery provides full HD (high definition) great quality while DVD's play in SD (standard definition/poor quality). In the digital age we're in, online access and digital delivery is more reliable and enjoyable. Digital delivery is the safest and easiest way to preserve your films!


Q: Awesome, we love you! How do we book you and reserve our date?
A:
 Aw so sweet, thank you! Filling out our contact form is the best way, and then we'll get in touch with you within 24 hours. We'll chat about you, your future spouse, and your big day. We require both a 40% non-refundable retainer fee and a signed contract in order to book and secure your wedding date, film collection, and rates. The remaining balance is due no later than 30 days before your wedding date.
{Payment Schedule: A) 40% due at booking and the remaining 60% due 30 days before the wedding B) 40% due at booking, 30% due midway, and the final 30% due no later than 30 days before the wedding C) 40% due at booking and the remaining 60% balance split evenly into three, 20% payments with the last 20% due no later than 30 days before the wedding.}



Vendor Love

We have worked with, love, and highly recommend all of these vendors! Click their name to view their work!