We are going to be Tampa, Florida residents soon!! Yay!
It seems like it's been a long time coming, but it is now officially official! Jacob and I are moving to Tampa, Florida!!
We are more than excited to take on the beauty, fun, and adventure that Central Florida has to offer. To give some back story, we both grew up in the Central Florida area, and Jacob's family is in the Tampa and St. Petersburg area and my family is in the Orlando area. Jacob and I went to school at Florida State University in Tallahassee years ago and have just stayed there ever since. Tally has been good to us, but we are ready for this new chapter in our lives. We really love the idea of being closer to our family and since we're always traveling to Tampa and Orlando as it is for weddings and family gatherings, this move makes so much sense for us! The area in Tampa that we're moving to is super close to Orlando, so we're happy to be able to easily go between both cities! Also here I come Disney World!!!
We are set to move to Tampa in late July 2018!!!
I have been meeting up and working with so many amazing vendors in the Tampa and Orlando, Florida area and I am so pumped to be taking on more Central Florida weddings this year!! I could not be happier to say that we already have several Tampa, Orlando, and surrounding area weddings on the books for 2018 and 2019! I feel so overwhelmed with joy about how sweet and inviting the Central Florida wedding industry professionals have been in meeting and working with us as well as referring couples to us for this year and beyond! And to our KLF couples, thank you so much for trusting us to capture your big day! We love you all so much! We also do have some open wedding dates still available for 2018 and 2019, so if ya know of a couple searching for a videographer, hollaaaa!! haha 🙋♀️
I'd be so happy to chat!
North Florida, South Georgia, and Tallahassee couples, don't you worry at all, friends! Tallahassee, Florida and Thomasville, Georgia is where I started Kemari Lyn Films, so Jacob and I are always more than willing to come back here to film weddings for our awesome couples! We actually have some weddings coming up post move in 2018 and 2019 and we're definitely happy to continue to travel back any time in the future! Tallahassee has been our home for nearly 8 years, so it's a part of us forever! Go Noles!!!! ❤️💛
What this means for you!
- From now in 2018 and onward, we'll be based in and serving all of Tampa and Orlando, Florida and their surrounding cities like St. Pete, Clearwater, Sarasota, Lakeland,Daytona, Lake Mary, Sanford, Winter Springs, etc. without any travel fees. Those areas are gonna be our home turf now! Yay!
- We will now be able to take on more weddings in the state of Florida as a whole with our central location! So here's to more North, Central, and South FL weddings!
- For 2018 North FL and South GA couples, I will not be charging any travel fees for Tallahassee FL, Thomasville GA, and cities within a 30 mile radius of those cities!
Lots of love!
Thank you so much to everyone (friends, family, vendors, couples) who root for Jacob and I! We are so happy to know you and we are so full of love for you all! Our couples and the vendors we work with are absolutely incredible and I feel so blessed to call wedding videography my job. It's an absolute dream and I have so much joy seeing marriages flourish. Knowing that the wedding films we create serve as reminders for couples of not just the big day they become one, but also of the deeply rooted intimacy and wildly alive love they have and that's always worth fighting for. ❤️Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
What would be so helpful!
- What are your favorite things to do and what are your favorite restaurants and coffee shops in the Tampa and Orlando Florida area? Bonus if you know of any local pizza shops, because you all know that I love pizza and shopping local! 🍕P.S. I'm a vegetarian, so double bonus points if you know of vegetarian friendly eateries as well!
- Do you know of any wedding vendors in the Tampa and Orlando area or any beautiful venues I should know about? Let’s connect! email@example.com or Instagram at: @kemarilynfilms
- While I do have my family and some wonderful and newly made friendships in both Tampa and Orlando, I would love to get to know some more people! If you're in the Tampa or Orlando area, let's be friends!!
Kemari & Jaocb